martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN TENERIFE

This summer I was in Tenerife. It is a really nice place!
I visited Icod de los Vinos. This city is in the North of Tenerife and the Millennial Drago tree is here.


I went to "Parque de las Cañadas" and I saw the Teide volcano, of course! It's the highest peak in Spain. You can't climb it if you don't have a special permission. But there is a cable railway there and you can go up to the mountain.



I visited some beautiful places and I went to some wonderful coves.
I think it has been a fantastic summer. Tenerife is a magical place and it isn't so far!!!

BY PRIYANKA RUIZ (3ºESO-C)

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excelent Priyanka!. Very interesting about Tenerife. Kisses. Jesusmari.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We understand that BUYING OR SELLING can sometimes be a very stressful situation especially if you do not understand the language. We, here at RD Properties speak English & Spanish and here to assist, not only purchasing or selling your property, but with all legal documentation during the process. Tenerife apartments for sale

    ResponderEliminar