lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

ECUADOR, A PLACE TO VISIT!!!

I want to recommend you a great place that you have to visit. It’s Ecuador, which is a very nice country.
It isn’t very big but there’re a lost of interesting and beautiful towns and villages as for example Baños.




Baños is in a valley where there’re some waterfalls and thermal waters and the Tungurahua volcano is there too.




Ecuador’s capital city is Quito. It’s an interesting place but it is a bit noisy like Madrid.


Quito is very special because there you can find a famous monument, which is situated exactly at the latitude 0-0'-0''. It marks the division between the Northern and Southern hemispheres. This site is known as The Middle of the World (La Mitad del Mundo).


I hope you like this information about Ecuador and I really recommend you to visit this wonderful country if you can!!!
PRIYANKA RUIZ (2ºESO-B)

2 comentarios:

  1. Volcanos, thermal springs, rainforest, biodiversity... I like the sound of that ;o)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really I think Ecuador is a magical place. When I went there, I didn't want come to Spain again...
    ^_^



    Priyanka

    ResponderEliminar